Date:      Thu, 2 May 1996 01:47:36 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Dave Andersen <angio@aros.net>
To:        steve@gordian.com (Steve Khoo)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org, steve@gordian.com
Subject:   Re: Any Pentium Pro MB recommendations?

See:

    ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/wcarchive.configuration

Which basically says:

    Alder SMP motherboard, Orion Chipset, a 150Mhz pentium pro.  Given
wcarchive's performance, it's a pretty solid contender.

   -Dave Andersen

--
angio@aros.net                Complete virtual hosting and business-oriented
system administration         Internet services.  (WWW, FTP, email)