Date:      Thu, 25 Oct 2007 22:03:05 +0200
From:      "Didrik Madheden" <didrik@kth.se>
To:        "craig001@lerwick.hopto.org" <craig001@lerwick.hopto.org>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: virus scanners for FreeBSD sparc64..

On 25/10/2007, craig001@lerwick.hopto.org <craig001@lerwick.hopto.org> wrot=
e:
> Hi All
>
> What virus scanners are available for the sparc64 version of FreeBSD ?
>
> I have compiled clamav ok, but would like two others.  Usually on i386 I =
would
> use f-prot and antivir, however none of them are compatible with sparc ye=
t...
Maybe I'm missing out on something, but what viruses are there for
freeBSD/Sparc64? I haven't really heard of any, and I don't think
there's too much to worry about.

/Didrik Madheden

-----BEGIN 2ROT13 MESSAGE-----
Low Bitrate Netlabel: <http://f-label.tojt.net/>;
Blog:
<http://gameboygenius.8bitcollective.com/>;
SKRIVA p=E5 Lysator. Ditt Ahrvid-fria alternativ: