Date:      Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:22:16 -0500
From:      Steven Sidman <ssidman@maine.rr.com>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: gdk-pixbuf-0.21.0

Hi,

I was trying to build Evolution, which needs gdk-pixbuf.  Things would
come to a screeching halt with the configure script saying there was a
problem with gdk-pixbuf. It thought I had a lower rev gdk-pixbuf than I
did, and no canvas support. Looking at the Makefile for gdk-pixbuf,
there is the line

BUILD_CANVAS= no

I changed this to yes, and everything worked from then on.

I am far from a software expert (basically, I know how to spell "make"),
but thought you might want to know.

Regards,
SBS