Date:      Fri, 26 Sep 2014 14:07:30 +0300
From:      Johannes Meixner <xmj@freebsd.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        scf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: games/linux-nwnclient with c6

--VbJkn9YxBvnuCH5J

Hi Sean,

could you please test if the diff uploaded to Phabricator in
https://reviews.freebsd.org/D841
works for you?

It includes the new port and the (oneline) change to Mk/bsd.linux-apps.mk t=
hat
should do it.

Cheers,
-xmj

--=20
Johannes Meixner        | FreeBSD Committer
xmj@FreeBSD.org   	| http://people.freebsd.org/~xmj

--VbJkn9YxBvnuCH5J

--VbJkn9YxBvnuCH5J--