Date:      Wed, 16 Dec 2009 17:21:34 +0100
From:      Jordi Espasa Clofent <jespasac@minibofh.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Error upgrading 7.0 to 7.2 (buildword in gnu/usr.bin/binutils/libopcodes setp)

Lowell Gilbert escribió:

> Does it always happen in the same place (if not, it's a hardware
> problem)?

Hi Lowel,

Yes, always at same point.

> Does it happen the same way without the '-j' option (that can make the
> output less useful)?

Wonderful. I've used times the same command (1) without -j flag and...
it works perfectly!
It's curious, because of I always use the -j flag in buildworld with
successs. It has been the first time that I've experienced this problem....

(1) chflags -R noschg /usr/obj/usr && cd /usr/src && make cleandir &&
make cleandir && make -j10 buildworld

Thanks for all. ;)

--
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that
brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass

Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.