Date:      Sun, 23 Feb 2003 20:28:10 -0600
From:      "Jacques A. Vidrine" <nectar@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Patrick <patrick@stealthgeeks.net>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OpenSSL-related problem

On Sun, Feb 23, 2003 at 06:26:08PM -0800, Patrick wrote:
> Thanks for the response. I don't have a libcrypto.so.2 -> libcrypto.so.3
> link.

Good!

> The only thing close is a libcrypto.so -> libcrypto.so.3 link.

OK, that's supposed to be there.  If you have any of your non-working
binaries around, please let me see the output of:

    % ls -l /usr/lib/libcrypto* /usr/lib/libssl*
    % ldd /path/to/non-working/binary

and maybe we can piece together the puzzle.

Cheers,
--
Jacques A. Vidrine <nectar@celabo.org>          http://www.celabo.org/
NTT/Verio SME          .     FreeBSD UNIX     .       Heimdal Kerberos