Date:      Fri, 25 Apr 2014 00:02:14 -0400
From:      Boris <borisbsd@gmail.com>
To:        Alejandro Imass <aimass@yabarana.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FBSD jail versus VMWare? What services do YOU run in a jail?

Hi Alejandro,

Can you move a 'live' jail from server to server?
I have never tried but some people like the vMotion option from VMware and
for having tried it, it's quite impressive in action.

For the rest, I used jails a long long time ago, I guess Marketing was not
behind jails the same way it has been behind VMware products although, to
be fair, GSX and ESX have be out there for ages...there has been a lot more
press since ESXi4.something and 5

Boris