Date:      Thu, 07 Dec 1995 16:50:25 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Archie Cobbs <archie@tribe.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, gj@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Who's working on ISDN?

> The Teles boards are available in the US now as well, contact
> Teles at (415) 652-9191.

I just called them and got ahold of a very kind and helpful German
tech support guy who gave me details on the boards (they run from
around $290 - $350 depending on whether or not you want an integrated
NT1).  They work with U.S. switches and would appear to be the
out-and-out cheapest cards available in both U.S. and European
markets.

Even more interesting, he said that 2 of the people on the UNIX
development team in Germany (they support SCO, Solaris, Interactive
and Linux) were big fans of FreeBSD: Peter Schumberger and Jenz
Ketzmeier (not sure about the spelling of the last one) can be reached
at 011-49-30-39928 x260.  Perhaps some of our german members would
care to get ahold of them?

					Jordan