Date:      Tue, 6 Jun 2000 15:54:16 -0400
From:      Nick Evans <nevans@nextvenue.com>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   3Com 574BT PCMCIA Driver

Is there a special Kernel flag to force the 3Com FE574BT PCMCIA ethernet
card to load? I tried recompiling with the 3C509 driver running, but that
did not work. I see no documentation other than the card being compatible
with the 5.0 Current 05/06/2000 release that I received on a subscription
software pack. I have no idea how to get the card to work, and have been
racking my brains trying.

Thanks

nick.evans
network.engineering