Date:      Fri, 26 Feb 1999 12:40:28 +0100 (MET)
From:      Emmanuel DELOGET <pixel@DotCom.FR>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD Hackers Mail List)
Subject:   mount --> page fault

Hi, Hackers,

I'm currently hacking the 2.2.8 kern_sysctl.c file (no... stop
with this 'go up to 3.x'... I just can't... :)). After some
interresting errors that I think I have fixed, the boot process
began... And then stops on a page fault (trap 12, supervisor read,
no page) when it began to mount the / filesystem.

I don't know what's the problem - I must be dumb, but I tried to debug
the kernel and it didn't work :(. If anybody has an idea, that would
be nice.

Thx in advance,