Date:      Mon, 18 May 2009 02:19:25 +0400 (MSD)
From:      Dmitry Morozovsky <marck@rinet.ru>
To:        Kip Macy <kmacy@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RFT: ZFS MFC

On Sun, 17 May 2009, Kip Macy wrote:

KM> I will if you can reproduce on this branch. A lot has changed between
KM> ZFS v7 and ZFS v13.

So, if I understand you correctrly, you wish me to upgrade to the latest
sources including RELENG_7 ZFS patches, but do *NOT* upgrade the pool to V13?

Hopefully, provided ZFS snapshots work right (they did on my previous tests,
and for now I moved the offending directory out of usage, and disabled cron due
to daily security find) I can try this tomorrow.

--
Sincerely,
[ FreeBSD committer:                                 marck@FreeBSD.org ]