Date:      Fri, 02 Feb 2007 04:45:24 +0100
From:      Stefan Huerter <maulwurf@guckux.de>
To:        oliver@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: xfce-4.4.0

Guckux Oliver

My firefox and my thunderbird crashes - It is possible to make one "save
link as", the scond selection let's crashes my firefox and my thunderbird.
(With the earlier version of xfce no problems).

My Operating system: FreeBSD 6.2STABLE build 20.Jan2006
"ports-version" - 2 days ago I've made once more "portupgrade -Nrvf
xfce4*" and this morning rebuild firefox and thunderbird...
doesn't help...

any hints or another way I can help to find the "bug"?

Bye
    Stefan