Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2001 16:48:06 -0800
From:      David Kirchner <dpk@dpk.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   memory leak detectors?

Hi,

Is there any memory leak detection software available for FreeBSD? I'm trying
to track down a very nasty leak in MySQL 3.22.32, caught one (if you're
curious, it was not freeing "tmp_table2" - search for it in the source) but
it wasn't the biggest one. I'm looking for either commercial or non-commercial
software, although this is for a commercial venture. ('course, depending on
program costs, results might be freely distributed as well)

- dpk