Date:      Tue, 24 Nov 1998 09:06:37 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Julian A. Zottl" <zottl@pluto.ee.cua.edu>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, Hoon <hoon@pluto.ee.cua.edu>
Subject:   Re: inetd in realloc(): warning: junk pointer, too low

More fun :)  When I came into work today, the error had occured.  Here are
some of the things that are happening.

httpd    -Keeps getting a new PID, then dies with a signal 11
Sendmail -Running 9 times in memory with a unknown IP as the "startupIP"
Memory   -Swap space in only 4% used.  Physical Memory 85% used.

Well, there is what I can tell you so far.  Things don't look good.  I'm
going to take httpd out of the inetd as you suggested and restart.  Let's
hope that helps some!

Julian
Senior, Electrical Engineering
Senior Project: Hardware decoding of MPEG1 Layer III data streams
Sysadmin & WebMaster, CUA School of Engineering
Sysadmin & Control Engineer Vitreous State Laboratory
zottl@pluto.ee.cua.edu