Date:      Thu, 29 Jan 1998 13:48:32 +0900 (JST)
From:      Michael Hancock <michaelh@cet.co.jp>
To:        Dag-Erling Coidan Smørgrav <dag-erli@ifi.uio.no>
Cc:        Snob Art Genre <benedict@echonyc.com>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: /usr/src/release/sysinstall needs YOU. :-)

On 28 Jan 1998, Dag-Erling Coidan Smørgrav wrote:

> I'll give it a shot, but I'm not familiar with the sysinstall source
> at all, so I have no idea how much work it actually is. I'll let you
> know if I run into serious trouble :)

Cool!  Personally, while I think sysinstall is pretty good, it's nice to
see that we have a lot of perfectionists here.  Don't let that discourage
you small incremental improvements are fine since there seems to be plans
for the mother of all sysinstalls rolling.

Mike Hancock

--
michaelh@cet.co.jp                                http://www.cet.co.jp
CET Inc., Daiichi Kasuya BLDG 8F, 2-5-12 Higashi Shinbashi, Minato-ku,