Date:      Thu, 04 Aug 2011 12:36:55 -0500
From:      Erik Schwartz <schwartz.erik.c@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Additional rc.conf example for: 31.6 Link Aggregation and Failover

Handbook section "31.6 Link Aggregation and Failover" is well-written
and helpful, but (IMO) suffers from a deficiency of useful rc.conf
examples. It currently contains only one, and the one it contains is an
(again, IMO) unusual use case.

May I provide a second, working rc.conf example? If so, what are the
steps to do so?

Alternatively, I could adapt my working snippet so that it matches the
scenario (interface names, IP addresses, etc.) in "Example 31-1".

Best regards -

--
Erik Schwartz <schwartz.erik.c@gmail.com> | GPG key 6F4A13EF