Date:      Wed, 8 Sep 1999 19:04:37 +0200
From:      Martin Welk <mw@sol.freibergnet.de>
To:        Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
Cc:        Martin Welk <mw@freibergnet.de>, scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Tandberg SLR6 / FreeBSD-3.3-RC

On Wed, Sep 08, 1999 at 09:26:09AM -0700, Matthew Jacob wrote:

> Darn- I would have thought " SLR*" would catch all the Tandberg models,
> but I guess not..

It's SCSI name is TANDBERG SLR6, so it should be caught by SLR* as it's
written in .../scsi_sa.c

> Either set SA_QUIRK_1FM for this drive (and fixed if you want it), or
> use
>
> mt -f /dev/nrsa0 seteotmodel 1
>
> before using the tape and see what happens.

server# mt -f /dev/nrsa0 seteotmodel 1
/dev/nrsa0: old model was 2 filemarks at EOT
/dev/nrsa0: new model  is 1 filemark at EOT

This is what you meant, when I understand you right?

Now it seems to work. Thank you.

Regards,

Martin
--
FreibergNet Systemhaus GbR                   Martin Welk * Sales, Support
Systemhaus für Daten- und Netzwerktechnik           phone +49 3731 781387