Date:      Tue, 21 Mar 2000 13:51:06 +0500
From:      "Sergey A. Ivanov" <lw@pd.chel.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Q]: burn Juliet CD - how to?

Hello!

(cc: to my e-mail - i'm not subscribed to this list)

   I'm create iso cd image with Easy CD Creator (under Win95).  How can i
burn it onto my cd-rw disk?
   I have no luck with cdrecord - it seems to be burned
(cdrecord dev=0,3,0 -data image.cd), but can't be read by any of CDRs i
have: like them just "can't see" my cd.
   Cd-write dumps core.

   Please, give me step-by-step guide!
Or at least command line for cdrecord ;-(

Best regards,
 Sergey                           mailto:lw@pd.chel.ru
                                      ICQ UIN: 49432691
                                      http://lw.narod.ru