Date:      Mon, 16 Nov 1998 17:56:48 PST
From:      "Programming Language" <proglang@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PPP hangs up shortly after connection

I set up the user PPP to dial to my ISP (they are using WinNT 4.0 as
dial-up servers).  Everything goes smooth but immediately after 5-10
seconds of connection, it automatically hangs up.  I can tell there is
connection because I can get Netscape to grab a partial web page.  Does
someone have an idea why that happens? My modem is a Zyxel Comet 3356.
The FreeBSD 2.2.7 is running on a Pentium 200 MMX machine.