Date:      Mon, 16 Jun 2003 09:39:30 +0200
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        Norikatsu Shigemura <nork@freebsd.org>
Cc:        marcus@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Linux Plugin Wrapper (Upgrade from Linux Flash Plugin Wrapper)

--h31gzZEtNLTqOjlF

On Sun, Jun 15, 2003 at 07:22:42PM +0900, Norikatsu Shigemura wrote:
> Hi Linux Flash Plugin Wrapper User!
>=20
> 	I recieved a report about Linux RealPlayer Plugin from Takahiro
> 	Igarashi.  We can use Linux RealPlayer Plugin with native mozilla.
> 	I made a port for this included new feature.  Please test this port.
> 	But, it's MIME type was registed audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin.
> 	I don't know how to s/-plugin// :-(.  And, we should think how
> 	to include mozilla's run-script and mplayerplugin(disable real
> 	feature).  Please teach me solves.

Hmm. Great news, but I'd really like the choice to use mplayerplugin for
Real audio. Will this also be possible?

Thanks for your efforts!

--Stijn

--=20
Remember, kids: "Q" is always followed by "U". You can learn more on the
Internet in the Spelling FAQU.
		-- James "Kibo" Parry

--h31gzZEtNLTqOjlF

--h31gzZEtNLTqOjlF--