Date:      Sun, 4 Apr 1999 18:02:43 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Nick Hibma <hibma@skylink.it>
Cc:        USB BSD list <usb-bsd@makelist.com>
Subject:   disassembling i386 code

I would like to fetch some hints for doing things out of the object code
of a windblows driver for a FreeBSD driver I am writing (USB Zip drive).

The device is standards compliant, but the marketing department of
Iomega has forgotten to tell us about how compliant it is and where the
compliancy breaks (for the iMac: 'We suggest you use our drivers, not
the ones from Apple' :-/ ).

Could anyone tell me what I could use to disassemble the object code
file, either into assembler or otherwise maybe into C?

Cheers,

Nick
FreeBSD USB project