Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 1995 17:53:16 +0000 ()
From:      Brian Tao <taob@aries.ibms.sinica.edu.tw>
To:        FREEBSD-HACKERS-L <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: AHA2940 support on 950322-SNAP

On Tue, 28 Mar 1995 moto@CS.cmu.edu wrote:

> AHA-2940 driver is included in the boot floppies of 950322-SNAP.

    Thanks.  The person changed his mind and decided to get a second
500-meg drive for FreeBSD (he doesn't want to repartition his DOS
disk).  Should I anticipate any problems having the boot manager
recognize a startable DOS partition on the first drive and a startable
BSD slice on the second drive?

> P.S. Brian Tao <taob@aries.ibms.sinica.edu.tw> was not reachable. Why?

    Not running sendmail on this box.  Our main mail and news server
is gate.sinica.edu.tw.  I retrieve my mail via IMAP and news via NNTP
to the FreeBSD box on my desk.  But thanks for reminding me... I
forgot to restore my old sendmail.cf when I upgraded to the recent
snapshot.  :-/
taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw <-- work ........ play --> taob@io.org