Date:      Tue, 11 Jul 2006 12:20:26 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
From:      Karl  Hammerschmidt <stuffynose@earthlink.net>
To:        Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-questions-local@be-well.ilk.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: k3b package

The port works just fine. I already installed it. I was only going to use packages because I was in a hurry.

I did notice that it depends on libdvdcss, as does kaffeine. I couldn't find either of them in any of the subdirectories under pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386 on any of the mirrors that I checked, including several non-US ones. I used an ftp client to double-check, so I'm not just relying on the output of 'pkg_add -r'. Given that they rely on libdvdcss, maybe they aren't on the server for legal reasons. (DMCA, etc.)

- Karl