Date:      Fri, 26 Mar 1999 11:01:51 -0700
From:      Donald Wilde <dwilde1@thuntek.net>
To:        Brian Adkins <brian@lojic.com>, freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Development Projects (was:Re: FreeBSD emulation for linux)

Brian, would you commit to writing a) a blurb to be sent to DDJ and
others about the new release of 1.1.7, and b) an article showcasing the
new release developments of JDK1.1.7 on FreeBSD?

We need to raise the profile substantially to bring more coders to our
effort, and that will only happen if we attract more USERS to our
platform, even if it isn't perfect yet.
--
Donald Wilde              "Bringing the Internet to everyone!"
Wilde Media