Date:      Sun, 11 May 2003 15:33:56 +0200
From:      Bernd Walter <ticso@cicely9.cicely.de>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   NFS troubles on recent -current.

I have a -current (10th may) NFS server which serves for a diskless
NFS client (11th May).
The client has / on a CF media and /usr as well as /var/spool on the
server.
Also swap is on the server (/usr/swapfile) via md.
When I run installworld on the client the server hangs with
"lockmgr draning against myself".
I got no DDB prompt so no stacktrace or crashdump :(

On the client I have a different problem.
Normaly the client should just wait for the server without any
problem, but I get kernel messages of the following kind:
swap_pager: indefinite wait buffer: device: md0, blkno: 872, size:8192

ticso@bwct.de                                  info@bwct.de