Date:      Wed, 27 Oct 2004 21:43:24 +0200
From:      Roman Kennke <roman@ontographics.com>
To:        Ernst de Haan <znerd@freebsd.org>, java@freebsd.org, freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   JLint port

--=-hJb57ejBSXdHWUZd6IhV

Hi there,

I've been looking at the JLint port (java/jlint). This port is flagged
as BROKEN in FreeBSD 5.x. Looking at the JLint homepage I see that
version 3.0 is current (the port is 2.3). I have easily managed to
compile and install JLint 3.0, only a minimal patch is required (to
disable the bool->int mapping in types.hh). Would someone mind upgrading
this port? I send an upgraded port with this email. Please have a look
at it, comment it and check it in if you like.

Best regards, Roman

--=-hJb57ejBSXdHWUZd6IhV--