Date:      Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:14:04 +0100
From:      Franz Klammer <klammer@webonaut.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   my ports

hello to all!

as i've very much to do in the last three month i didn't
looked at the ports i maintain. shame on me - but i saw
that gdesklets has not only one new version in the meantime :-(

anyway: update gdesklets-0.33.1 PR ports/77596
(some desklets didn't work with it!!)

don't really know when everthing changes an therfore i'm currently
a very bad maintainer. so if someone thinks that my ports need
an update or take over the maitinership - please do it without
asking me. otherwise it will take some times to update but i will
still look at it.

Franz