Date:      Wed, 18 Sep 1996 16:31:41 +0200
From:      Darek Misiak <damis@szc.ternet.pl>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   aliases in private network

Hello !

 This is my last day's problem. We have got private network with numbers
172....... In this network my boss wants to have two computers based on
MacOS that have to work as WWW and FTP serwers. So they have to be
visible on Internet.
 What should I do to make it possible ?
 I tried NAT (IP filtering) - but unfortunately my Free 2.2 couldn't
compile sources.
 Then I tried to make aliases on LAN interface, and also it couldn't
work.

In coming days I'm going to put another Ethernet card and make two
interfaces. Is it proper way ?

Best regards
Darek