Date:      Sat, 11 Jul 1998 11:38:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      zhihuizhang <bf20761@binghamton.edu>
To:        Jonny <jvz@ns.nternet.net>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Assembly..

I myself do not fully understand the details of the system call mechanism.
But I think the following two sources might be of help:

(1) Dr. Dobb's Journal March 1998 - Benchmarking and Software
Testing, Tracing BSD System Calls, by Sean Eric Fagan

(2) http://www.x86.org/intel.doc/P2Manuals.html,
Intel Architecture Software Developer's Manual, Volume 3: System
Programming Guide

| Zhihui Zhang, http://cs.binghamton.edu/~zzhang |
| Dept. of Computer Science,  SUNY at Binghamton |