Date:      Tue, 16 Apr 2002 19:51:53 +0200
From:      Markus Stumpf <maex-lists-freebsd-net@Space.Net>
To:        "Keiichi SHIMA / ?$BEg7D0l?(B" <keiichi@iij.ad.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IPv6 configuration document?

On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 11:07:53AM +0900, Keiichi SHIMA / ?$BEg7D0l?(B wrote:
> Does anyone know where is the document for configuring IPv6 on
> FreeBSD, if any?  The NetBSD web page has a really cool manual
> (http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/network/ipv6/) for IPv6 people
> using NetBSD.  I'm looking for such a document for FreBSD.

Not exactly the same type of document, but
 http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/developers-handbook/ipv6.html
made at least a start for me

found it via google and it was "the best" within the first about 50 hits
for my keywords.

	\Maex

--
SpaceNet AG            | Joseph-Dollinger-Bogen 14 | Fon: +49 (89) 32356-0
Research & Development |       D-80807 Muenchen    | Fax: +49 (89) 32356-299