Date:      Mon, 24 Apr 2000 17:47:10 -0600 (CST)
From:      Ryan Thompson <ryan@sasknow.com>
To:        Walter Brameld <brameld@twave.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Read-write cdrom

Walter Brameld wrote to freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG:

> I am interested in getting an IDE read-write cdrom. Any one have a
> suggestion on which brand to look for?
>
> Thanks.

I'm a bit late... But it doesn't look like you've received any replies.

Do you mean to say ``rewriteable'' CD-RW (i.e., random access reading and
writing?)  or do you just mean a run of the mill CD-R?

--
  Ryan Thompson <ryan@sasknow.com>
  Systems Administrator, Accounts

  SaskNow Technologies     http://www.sasknow.com
  #106-380 3120 8th St E   Saskatoon, SK  S7H 0W2