Date:      Thu, 27 Aug 1998 14:44:04 -0700
From:      "Ron 'The Insane One' Rosson" <insane@oneinsane.net>
To:        dima@best.net
Cc:        mark@grondar.za, axl@iafrica.com, jkb@best.com, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SSH port

Has anyone, tried to build the port since I started this thread? I just
tried it on a new machine and I ended up grabbing it from a local machine
beacause the other sites are giving errors and ftp.freebsd.org being the
last one on the list for the files. ftp.freebsd.org is running at 3200 users.
;-) So it looks like one of use needs to mod the port. Me dont want to have
to pay for something that should be free. I told you it was just like the
Xfree86 situation.  ;-)
TIA
Ron