Date:      Thu, 25 Jul 2002 00:07:40 +0200
From:      "Daniel Eriksson" <Daniel.Eriksson@computer.org>
To:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Upgrading 4.4 Rel to 4 Stable fails at make installworld

Your problem is that you performed a "make install clean" for
mergemaster. The files that "make installworld" expected were removed by
the "clean" stage, that's why it failed. If you still haven't solved
this then the following should fix your problem:

cd /usr/src/usr.sbin/mergemaster
make
cd /usr/src
make installworld