Date:      Sun, 14 Nov 2004 19:29:31 -0600
From:      "New Age Affiliation, Inc." <newageaffiliation@charter.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   No really a question more like a reminder.

            Hello!

I Love the OS and work your team and others do to maintain and put out new
releases of FreeBSD.

The actual subject of this e-mail is to remind or perhaps even let you know
that the floppies for 5.3 are a little different and sort of tricky for
those used to the older ways. The three files boot.flp kern1.flp and
kern2.flp do not have instructions that I found to follow. It is common
sense after a little run with it but still the manual for 5.3 still follows
the older modes with kern.flp and mfsroot.flp. Thank you for your great OS
and I wish you the best of luck and perhaps one day I might join the team ;)
Take care!