Date:      Sun, 14 Apr 1996 01:39:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   System Hang, got core dump...now what?

Hi...

	Tonight I got a system hang (no panic, and not SCSI related)
using the newest kernel sources.  When I hung, I popped down into
DDB, did a panic...and actually got a core dump.

	Since I got into DDB using CTL-ALT-ESC, and the only panic is
what I forced on it...I haven't got a clue what to do with this
core, if anything.

	This one isn't in the docs, to the best of my knowledge, so
can someone tell me what I can do with this core (if anything?) to
look for the problem?  Or does this get dropped under hardware problems
too? :(

Thanks...

Marc G. Fournier                                  scrappy@ki.net
Systems Administrator @ ki.net               scrappy@freebsd.org