Date:      Mon, 1 Apr 2002 14:31:01 -0500
From:      "Peter C. Lai" <sirmoo@cowbert.2y.net>
To:        Jason Stone <jason@shalott.net>
Cc:        security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SSH or Telnet?

And also ipfw is a good habit to pick up because it is preferable
for any other services you may be running
because not every service supports tcpwrappers. You are only guarenteed
tcpwrappers (hosts.allow/deny) functionality if your service is
being run by inetd or has been compiled to link to tcpwrappers.

On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 12:32:40AM -0800, Jason Stone wrote:

Peter C. Lai
University of Connecticut
Dept. of Residential Life | Programmer
Dept. of Molecular and Cell Biology | Undergraduate Research Assistant
http://cowbert.2y.net/
860.427.4542 (Room)
860.486.1899 (Lab)
203.206.3784 (Cellphone)