Date:      Wed, 09 Apr 1997 21:09:03 BST
From:      Michael Searle <searle@longacre.demon.co.uk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Tracker/Sample player update

Well, I'm answering my own question with another question. :(
I found that NAS said that it would automatically mix, so if I can find a
*Tracker player for NAS then I would be OK. Except that all the standard
utilities (except auplay) crash when I run them. Has anyone else seen this
happening? (It's an old 2.1 system, but it still does it with the NAS from
the CD.) Yes, I am giving it the right -audio parameter, otherwise auplay
wouldn't do anything (this does work. With the latest NAS, the default is
OK.)

--
Michael Searle - searle@longacre.demon.co.uk