Date:      Wed, 7 May 2008 10:25:12 -0400
From:      David Banning <david+dated+1210602320.3f4543@skytracker.ca>
To:        Frank Shute <frank@shute.org.uk>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: suggestion on a backup utility

> For backing up purposes, I use a number of tools.

Thanks Frank for your input. I have chosen for now use Chuck's suggestion,
that being cvsup. The only thing I would like to do is omit certain files
that I don't want backed up - large unimportant files - some cache and
log files. I'll look at your suggestions and see if there is a way
to tweak my backup strategy for the best mix.