Date:      Tue, 16 Apr 2013 11:35:21 +0430
From:      s m <sam.gh1986@gmail.com>
To:        "Daniel O'Callaghan" <danny@clari.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fwd: how access inside from outside when nat is done from inside to outside

thanks Danny, but i'm using pf to define rules and pfctl to apply them.

first of all it is so important for me to understand what should
exactly happen and what is the correct behavior in freebsd. i mean
when i define nat from inside to outside, should outside system can
access inside systems or not? (for example ping them).
i am so confused what is the correct manner. any hints or comments
that help to clear it for me, is really appreciated.
SAM