Date:      Thu, 12 Apr 2001 07:11:48 +1000
From:      Peter Jeremy <peter.jeremy@alcatel.com.au>
To:        "B. Christer Moller" <christer.moller@eds.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CTM not updated since Mar 13

On 2001-Apr-11 11:21:00 +0200, "B. Christer Moller" <christer.moller@eds.com> wrote:
>I know you are all very busy with the upcoming FreeBSD-4.3 RELEASE, but for
>us who uses CTM to update our sources there hasn't been any updates since 13
>Mar. Is this meant to be like this or just a problem?

If you're relying on CTM, you should really be reading ctm-announce.

The machine hosting the CTM generation lost net connectivity without
notice.  A new host has been found and CTM generation was re-enabled
a couple of days ago.  I don't see the stable sources, but a cvs-cur
delta was posted on 9th April and I thought it was the last to be
generated.

Peter