Date:      Sun, 14 Jan 1996 21:57:48 -0500 (EST)
From:      Ragnar <bowden@cs.odu.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   nas

Hello,

I am trying to get nas working on my machine.  I have compiled the sound
drivers into my kernel, and all other audio services are functioning.  I
have read the manpage, but it didn't really tell me a whole lot.

9:40pm animaniacs  /home/jamie %auinfo -audio localhost:8000
auinfo:  unable to connect to audio server
9:54pm animaniacs  /home/jamie %auinfo -audio animaniacs
auinfo:  unable to connect to audio server
9:54pm animaniacs  /home/jamie %auinfo -audio animaniacs:8000
auinfo:  unable to connect to audio server
9:55pm animaniacs  /home/jamie %

I don't know where to go from here, so I am now mailing you...

Jamie

I spent yesterday thinking about the tomorrow that is today.