Date:      Sun, 17 Mar 2002 19:10:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/35943: at(1) config files are misplaced in /var/at/

The following reply was made to PR docs/35943; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To: "Gary W. Swearingen" <swear@blarg.net>
Cc: bug-followup@freebsd.org
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 05:01:09 +0200

 On 2002-03-17 18:33, Gary W. Swearingen wrote:
 > Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsdd.org> writes:
 >
 > This patch would be a one-liner (in Makefile.inc) to just change the
 > location, but I assume that the change needs to be backward compatible.

 If the change is indeed deemed appropriate, changes to mtree/BSD.root.dist
 probably need to be made too, to make sure that /etc/at is created by
 mergemaster, with the proper files in it.  Perhaps a couple of sample
 at.allow and at.deny files, should be put there too?  Some way of
 notifying administrators that their old /vat/at/at.* files are no longer
 used, and they should copy them to /etc/at?

 I don't know, I'm just looking for a more complete "drop this in your
 source tree and rebuild, to see everything working" thing.  Ideas, are nice
 too.  It doesn't always have to be "diff -u" output (although that helps a
 lot most of the time).

 > P.S. Looks like you've got a typo ("dd") in your return address.

 Yep, thanks.
 I typoed, and found out only after the followup reached my INBOX.

 Giorgos Keramidas                       FreeBSD Documentation Project
 keramida@{freebsd.org,ceid.upatras.gr}  http://www.FreeBSD.org/docproj/