Date:      Thu, 17 May 2018 04:02:34 +0000
From:      Admin CLT <admin@gccnewsletter.com>
To:        "www@freebsd.org" <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Do you have a problem finding an  Excellent translation  provider?

=20

If you cannot view this email properly click here to view in browser
http://mediaadvertisingdubai.com/2018n/legal-m/legal-m.html?utm_source=3Dem=
ail_from_05/17/2018&utm_medium=3Dnewsletter&utm_term=3Dwww@freebsd.org&u=
tm_campaign=3DLegal_translation_message

 	=09
https://www.facebook.com/CLT.Official?utm_source=3Demail_from_05/17/2018&ut=
https://twitter.com/CLT_tweet?utm_source=3Demail_from_05/17/2018&utm_medium=
=3Dnewsletter&utm_term=3Dwww@freebsd.org&utm_campaign=3DLegal_translation_=
message
 	=09
https://www.linkedin.com/company/communication-legal-translation---dubai-=
uae?utm_source=3Demail_from_05/17/2018&utm_medium=3Dnewsletter&utm_term=3D=
www@freebsd.org&utm_campaign=3DLegal_translation_message
 		=D8=B9=D8=B1=D8=A8=D9=8A
http://mediaadvertisingdubai.com/2018n/legal-m/legal-m-ar.html?utm_source=
=3Demail_from_05/17/2018&utm_medium=3Dnewsletter&utm_term=3Dwww@freebsd.or=
g&utm_campaign=3DLegal_translation_message

 		=C2=A0

CLT Services now available Online! 		=C2=A0

 		=C2=A0
 		Send Online
 		=C2=A0
 		Pay Online
 		=C2=A0
 		Receive Online

 		=C2=A0

Do you have a problem finding an
https://communicationdubai.com/legal-translation.php?utm_source=3Demail_fro=
m_05/17/2018&utm_medium=3Dnewsletter&utm_term=3Dwww@freebsd.org&utm_camp=
aign=3DLegal_translation_message

EXCELLENT TRANSLATION
https://communicationdubai.com/legal-translation.php?utm_source=3Demail_f=
rom_05/17/2018&utm_medium=3Dnewsletter&utm_term=3Dwww@freebsd.org&utm_ca=
mpaign=3DLegal_translation_message

provider?=20

If yes, read on=E2=80=A6
https://communicationdubai.com/legal-translation.php?utm_source=3Demail_fro=
m_05/17/2018&utm_medium=3Dnewsletter&utm_term=3Dwww@freebsd.org&utm_camp=
aign=3DLegal_translation_message

 		=C2=A0

 		=C2=A0

=C2=A0 =C2=A0Background=20

Established in 1996, Communication Legal Translation is the leading
Dubai-based legal translation office with translators who are sworn-in
and licensed by the UAE Ministry of Justice.=20

About Us
https://communicationdubai.com/about-us.php?utm_source=3Demail_from_05/17/2=
018&utm_medium=3Dnewsletter&utm_term=3Dwww@freebsd.org&utm_campaign=3DLega=
l_translation_message

=C2=A0 =C2=A0Clients=20

For more than 20 years, Communication Legal Translation has been
serving a wide customer base throughout the Arab countries of the
Middle East and worldwide.=20

Sample of customers
https://communicationdubai.com/our-clients.php?utm_source=3Demail_from_0=
5/17/2018&utm_medium=3Dnewsletter&utm_term=3Dwww@freebsd.org&utm_campaig=
n=3DLegal_translation_message

=C2=A0 =C2=A0 Types of texts translated for the legal community=20

Communication Legal Translation has been translating all types of
legal texts for the legal community worldwide, such as: Pleading,
judgments, laws, Powers of attorney, memoranda of association,
agreements; etc.=20

 https://www.youtube.com/embed/hmx-HHEGuoI?autoplay=3D1&utm_source=3Demai=
l_from_05/17/2018&utm_medium=3Dnewsletter&utm_term=3Dwww@freebsd.org&utm=
_campaign=3DLegal_translation_message

=C2=A0 =C2=A0Payment for the Translation of Legal Documents Online=20

 	* Send your documents to info@communicationdubai.com
 	* You will receive a quotation and delivery time in short order
 	* Pay translation charges via PayPal or 2Checkout as per given
instructions
 	* Translation will be delivered by email within the deadline

 Instruction re Pay Online
http://mediaadvertisingdubai.com/2018n/steps.html?utm_source=3Demail_fro=
m_05/17/2018&utm_medium=3Dnewsletter&utm_term=3Dwww@freebsd.org&utm_camp=
aign=3DLegal_translation_message

=C2=A0 =C2=A0Long-term Strategy=20

Customer satisfaction is our ultimate objective. To this end, the
following factors made the backbone of our long-term strategy:=20

=E2=97=8F Quality =E2=97=8F Service =E2=97=8F Honesty =E2=97=8F Competitiv=
e rates =E2=97=8F
Observing deadline=20

=C2=A0 =C2=A0Our Rates=20

Based on actual word count, we charge only for what we do.=20

Our rates for legal texts
http://www.mediaadvertisingdubai.com/2018/legal-m/legal-pricelist.html?utm_=
source=3Demail_from_05/17/2018&utm_medium=3Dnewsletter&utm_term=3Dwww@free=
bsd.org&utm_campaign=3DLegal_translation_message

=C2=A0 =C2=A0Our Translators=20

For ethical and professional reasons, we pay our translators well
above market rate. We are therefore very selective in terms of their
qualifications and experience. It takes us about 6 months to hire a
translator to ensure that he/she meets our top quality standards.=20

=C2=A0 =C2=A0Proofreading for Quality Assurance=20

For quality assurance, each translation job is done by two
translators:=20

 	* Translator, handpicked, qualified and experienced
 	* Proof-reader, a senior translator who acts as reader to ensure
that translation is error-free and meets our high quality standards

=C2=A0 =C2=A0Contract for a Long-term Business relation=20

To ensure consistency and long term business relation, we are willing
to enter into a long term contract that guarantees our rates for at
least one year=20

 		=C2=A0

=C2=A0 =C2=A0Contact us now=20

For further information on starting a professional and lasting
business relationship:=20

Salah Al Zein
 General Manager/Owner (check CV
http://www.mediaadvertisingdubai.com/2018n/resume-Salah-Al-Zein.pdf?utm_so=
urce=3Demail_from_05/17/2018&utm_medium=3Dnewsletter&utm_term=3Dwww@freebs=
d.org&utm_campaign=3DLegal_translation_message)
 Communication Legal Translation=20

salah@communicationdubai.com=20

Office 209, Al Yasmeen Building, Salah Uddin Street,
 Next to Abu Hail Metro Station, Deira, Dubai, U.A.E
 Tel: +971 4 2663517=20

Unsubscribe
http://gccnewsletter.com/index.php/lists/jc2896a0fk26d/unsubscribe/nr983rv=
d1w578/to872h90h5e7c"
style=3D"color:#fff;">To unsubscribe, click here=20

=20