Date:      Tue, 11 Aug 1998 13:16:00 -0500
From:      "Hebel, Mike" <MikeHebel@duo-fast.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Installing FreeBSD 2.2.7 from ftp'd download...

Hi!
Since I have T1 access at work I FTP'd the entire 2.2.7 set of
directories.  I would like to burn them on a CD-ROM and use the standard
installation program but I don't know what the CD-ROM layout should be
for the installation program to work properly.  Could someone show me
what the tree should look like for the installation to be put on a
CD-ROM?  (I know that it will all fit except for the packages which take
up another CD and a half.)

Sincerely,

Mike Hebel