Date:      Tue, 2 Nov 1999 16:07:02 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
To:        Carsten Bertelsen <cabe@q8.dk>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Keep my system in sync

Go to the freebsd handbook... there is a whole section on keeping up to
date.  There are several ways of doing it, depending on the quality of
your connection.  CTM, cvsup, and some other way, i forget.  With cvsup,
which i used for the first time yesterday, you set up a few files with
specs on what you want updated, then you run cvsup with that file.  After
than, you will need to reed tutorials on build world.

-jonathon