Date:      Wed, 21 May 1997 21:18:43 -0500
From:      USER <rage-n@swbell.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   help

i just got a copy of freebsd and have installed it, and eliminated all
the conflicts. I am running it on a home pc 486dx 100mhz with 16m ram
in hopes to learn more about unix. I seem to have this problem where i
cant figure out how to run the games or xwindows. When i try to run a
file it says cannot find command, do i need to gunzip anything? Do i
need to set a different path? I went with the defaults. What am i doing
wrong? why can i not execute anything it says i have access rights.