Date:      Tue, 5 Aug 2003 12:52:13 -0600
From:      "Timms, Simon" <STimms@petro-canada.ca>
To:        'Dragoncrest' <dragoncrest@voyager.net>, "Freebsd-Questions (E-mail)" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Well, we're getting closer.  Still having issues installing B itTorrent.

well it isn't really a bittorrent problem but rather a python one.  I =
am
getting it too on 5.1 with a fresh ports tree.  As a temp fix you can =
define
WITHOUT_GUI and do a make install on bittorrent.  That seems to work =
but you
won't get the stylish GUI. =20

-OR-

Try editing the Makefile in
/usr/ports/graphics/py-imaging/work/Imaging-1.1.3 so that the 'DEFS=3D
@DEFS@' line reads 'DEFS=3D' instead.  I am not familiar enough with =
python
(or anything, really) to know if that is going to cause bad things =
later but
the compile seems to work.  I would check with the port maintainer if =
my
change will adversely effect the port.