Date:      Mon, 16 Nov 1998 18:20:18 -0800
From:      larry_nilsen <larry_nilsen@eee.org>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   ComproComport(COM3)

Hi i have FREEBSD2.2.7 installed on the other half of
my win95 partition.Trying to setup PPP.when FREEBSD
is booting up and probing devices it says Sio2 not found
at 0x3e8 it says Sio2:configured irq not in bitmap of
probed irqs why is this? I went in -c configuration and
enabled Sio2 on irq 3 with address 0x3e8. On my win95
side of my partition it says my modem is on Compro-
Comport (Com3)i/o 03e8-03ef .
 So at this point im pretty confused any help will be appreciated:)