Date:      Sun, 4 May 1997 19:04:14 -0300 (EST)
From:      Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@mailhost.coppe.ufrj.br>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty)
Cc:        jonny@mailhost.coppe.ufrj.br, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: vat and oss beta31

#define quoting(Amancio Hasty)
// See if ftp://rah.star-gate.com/pub/guspnp6.tar.gz woeks any better for
// you.

Er...  I also have a GUS PnP, but this is for a SB16 at work.

You mean you have also changed the files for other soundcards ?  I'll try.

BTW: I could now detect when vat resets my machine: When I try to
speak.  Probably a problem with Full Duplex treatment.

// 	Tnks,
// 	Amancio
// >From The Desk Of Joao Carlos Mendes Luis :
// > Hi,
// >
// >   I'm trying to run vat with FreeBSD 2.2.  My soundcard is a SB 16 ASP.
// >
// >   I tried the internal sound drivers but my machine rebooted (no panic,
// > simply reset) during a session.  Now I'm trying with OSS drivers.  I
// > can hear audio if I cat > /dev/audio, but vat makes no sound at all.
// > I have done a MAKEDEV vat.
// >
// >   Am I missing something ?

					Jonny