Date:      Fri, 28 May 1999 21:57:04 -0400
From:      "Jeff Ehrenkrantz" <admin@gccomm.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: tty ?

yup wasn't the mac.
i didn't panic untill i had the problem on a win98 box using netterm
i'm not sure why but when i opened a second session just ignoring the first
login all cleared up. ie: i tryed to login to ttyp0  wouldn't take "s" so i
opened another forcing ttyp1 worked ok
closed both sessions all ok since..........must have been the phase of the
moon and stars.
thanks